Thursday, June 28, 2007
At The Hospital
We checked in at 6:30a.m. Here's a picture of Heidi in our room this morning. It is about 8:00p.m. now and things are just going really slow. He might not be born until the 29th! Heidi is doing good and the baby is doing good, so we are greatful for that. Please pray for continual progression and a smooth delivery. We still haven't decided for sure on a name yet either. We will keep you posted. Okay, the Doc just came in and said she fully dialated, so I gotta go! No time to upload the picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We are praying! Let us know how things are going!
So glad to hear that she and baby are doing good! I'll be praying. Hopefully you'll meet your nameless little guy soon!!
Praise the Lord for our new little grandson, he is beautiful! I guess that is okay to say since he is an infant! I won't disclose any info.
Love,
Grammy Dawn
Post a Comment