Cole had his 2 month doctors appointment yesterday. We were so excited to find out how much he weighs, because it seems like he has gotten huge this last month. The doctor confirmed it...he's huge!
Weight: 13lbs 11oz (95% percentile)
height: 23 inches (50% percentile)
Head: (50% percentile...sorry Mike his head isn't as big as it used to be!)
It was pretty funny at the docs because we were talking about how much Cole eats, and is he eating too much. Luckily I had kind-of kept track for a day or two out of curiosity. The doctor said its normal to eat 32-36oz a day and I think Cole is around the 35/36 mark. He eats all day though, so it is like every 2 hours! I little hard to get things done when he eats so often, but that means he sleeps through the night or only gets up once....wonderful!!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Can't wait to get our hands on Cole & Julia! We have been out of town. Looking forward to Richland.
XOXO
Grammy Dawn
I am still shocked at how big he has gotten..I love it! He was so happy yesterday (when he was awake) and I couldn't stand it..smiley little guy! I am glad he is a good baby. Hope Luke is too!!
Yay for healthy babies! So, can't wait to hang out again. Hope and Julia need to play outside and get some energy out while there mommies chat a little!
I love that he is thriving!! Better to have a healthy baby that eats all of the time than anything else (and you have a baby that sleeps good at night! Lucky Ducky!) Whatever his stats, one is for sure, he is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment