I just told Julia that I was going to take a shower now, and she can watch some cartoons. I gave her a kiss and started to walk away, and she said "mommy, (pause) thanks for giving me a kiss." No, thank you for those sweet moments!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ahhh...i love those comments! my daughter just said "no, you don't talk like that" hmmm..not as sweet:)
Julia is the best, ever since she said my name without an Oreo. I never had her do that, usually I baiting her with an Oreo just to say part of my name. So now I think we are officially Friends.
3 comments:
ahhh...i love those comments! my daughter just said "no, you don't talk like that" hmmm..not as sweet:)
so cute heidi! makes it all so worth it:)
Julia is the best, ever since she said my name without an Oreo. I never had her do that, usually I baiting her with an Oreo just to say part of my name. So now I think we are officially Friends.
Scott
Post a Comment