Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who turned on the light?

This morning we were getting ready for Bible study, and I came in the living room to read my email. I noticed that the chair wasn't there. It was over by the light switch and I figured that our babysitter let Julia turn the light on last night and didn't put the chair back. So I want over to do Julia's hair and remembered...I didn't turn the big light on this morning and it was now on. So I asked..."Julia did you move the chair over to turn the light on? Yes mommy. I turned the light on all by myself." Wow, I amazes me when my almost 3 year old daughter can figured out all the steps it take to get a job done and do it all by herself. It also make me quite proud of her.

On another note:
I took Cole in to the Dr. on monday to talk about his spit-up and how he hasn't grown out of any of it and his doctor decided to put him on Prevacid. The same stuff that worked for Julia...well it doesn't really work for Cole. He does eat better (not snacking on 1-2oz all the time, but a full meal of 6-7oz) but he still pukes all day. Bummer! But it is nice to not have a fighting baby while he is eating. We are keeping him on it for about 2 months then I think we will taper him off of it. Some people might say its silly to say he isn't eating good, figuring how huge he is. But now he eats calmly. Now on to how huge he is. They weighed him, and he is now 6 1/2 months he weighs.....24lbs!!!! Ugg, no wonder I sweat every time I have to carry him around. I tried to put him in my sling the other day and he wouldn't fit. I think I need a bigger one! Oh, well he is healthy and that is all that matters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...Cole weighs as much as Grace! He is serioulsy so cute Heidi...just a handsome little man. Hope to see you soon..the girls are sick so I missed Bible Study this morning, I will be there next week though! Love ya!

Tonya said...

I am glad you got his eating figured out! I know that makes things easier for both of you. What a big guy, I bet you love every little roll he has! See you soon!