Ok, this is random, but there is a osh kosh warehouse sale at the old mikasa. Everything is 4.99 and accessorries are 1.99. It started today and goes until the end of the month, or until they sell out of everything.
Thanks for sharing this info. I went yesterday and found a couple of things. And so you know, prices are even lower now ($3.99) but there probably isn't near the selection there was at the beginning of the sale.
Hey Heidi, thanks for the toner tip. It's funny that you said I might not remember you, well of course I do. I wasn't sure if you'd remember me! I've been reading your blog since you were pregnant with Cole, hope you don't mind. ;-) Your kids are too cute, and I love reading about them.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing this info. I went yesterday and found a couple of things. And so you know, prices are even lower now ($3.99) but there probably isn't near the selection there was at the beginning of the sale.
Hey Heidi, thanks for the toner tip. It's funny that you said I might not remember you, well of course I do. I wasn't sure if you'd remember me! I've been reading your blog since you were pregnant with Cole, hope you don't mind. ;-) Your kids are too cute, and I love reading about them.
Post a Comment