How do kids know that putting their underwear on their head is funny. Seriously, were do they learn this stuff!! Kiersten and Sierra came over and they girls made a tent. They played in the tent for so long!!!!
CUTE! I love the summer pictures. Where did the sun go? COME BACK SUNSHINE! Anyways, I love that second picture of Cole. I feel like there is one like that of Julia, or maybe I am thinking of someone else, Luke maybe? Anyways, it is very sweet.
3 comments:
CUTE! I love the summer pictures. Where did the sun go? COME BACK SUNSHINE! Anyways, I love that second picture of Cole. I feel like there is one like that of Julia, or maybe I am thinking of someone else, Luke maybe? Anyways, it is very sweet.
Great Pictures! I am ready for summer.
Grammy Dawn
The kids are so cute! I love the pictures of Cole, what a handsome little man:)
Post a Comment