Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cole's 1 year stats.

We went to the doctor on Monday for Cole's 1 year appointment. It was suppose to be today, but the kid was so miserable this weekend we moved it up to Monday. Well, we didn't much talk about the basic 1 year old visit, we talked about the basic Cole doctor visits...ear infections. As of Monday he didn't have an ear infection, just fluid in both ears, but the doctor also sent me home with a prescription anyways. That's the story of our lives! I manly wanted to go in to get that checked and getting the well visit in just saved me a co-pay...so I thought. The cold Cole has gave him a nasty cough, kind-of croupy cough, so the Dr. decided to hold off on shots because Cole had to many things going on. And he was supposed to get 3 new shots he has never had, so in case of a reaction, it might be hard to tell if it was cold related or shot related. That means we go back in a week or so and get shots. Oh, well I told the Dr. I was just glad he made that decision. I think the worse part is when the nurse says, 'well, he has a little cold but we could still probably give him shots, what do you want to do?' 'I don't know that is why I take my kids to the Dr. so you can make that decision!' So far he's doing better, so who knows maybe he won't get an ear infection this time...we'll see! Ok, now the fun stats:

Weight 25lbs 14oz (he lost a few ounces since being sick) We are on the percentile chart YEAH!! 85% for weight

Height 31inches (he grew 2 inches in three months!) 85% for height

Head 70% (it only looks huge!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, he's on the charts! That's great. I'm sure it is kinda nice to not be above all the lines they show you. I would like to have that experience sometime :)

Faith said...

That sounds all too familiar to me! Glad he's on the charts.

schmidt said...

Glad that he is feeling better!!
Love,
Grammy Dawn

Tonya said...

Yay Cole, glad you are on the charts buddy! Hope he starts feeling better soon, such a bummer that he has had colds and ear infections!