Our zucchini has gotten huge!! And we don't actually like zucchini all that much so does anyone want some? Today I picked 4, and Brandon said he picked 3 others this morning. Please come take some away! I promise I will give you some good ones. Not like this one that we didn't see until it was huge!

I think it is as tall as Julia is!

This is our random sunflowers. I don't know where they came from. I know I did not buy sunflower seeds, but I thought I planted the starts. So either the seeds were mixed up in the wrong seed packet, or I'm wrong and they just grew by themselves. Strange!!
4 comments:
We like zucchini and we are enjoying it steamed, in stir fry, bread, & chocolate zucchini cake.
Thank YOU!!
Love,
Mom/Grammyt
I'm not into zucchini all that much either, but zucchini bread is really good and it seems healthy cause it's a veggie, right?! Hope you find some people to give it to! :)
Yummy! Your garden looks awesome!
I love it, if you happen to have any left, I would take some! Thanks again for the shower, and the pump, I appreciate both!
Post a Comment