Thursday, September 25, 2008

The conversation I just had with my 3 1/2 year old daughter.

Julia: "Mom, your bottom is so big, and my bottom is so little.

Me: "yup your right, you have a cute little bottom

Julia: "but i don't want a cute little bottom, I want a big bottom!"

Me: "no honey, I love your cute little bottom."

Are you kidding me? Where do they come up with this stuff!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is too cute!!

Argentina is a tango 10 said...

You missed the perfect opportunity to introduce the topic of Genetics with you child. Heidi you should know better your about to have your 3rd child. "Yes, Julia I do. One day you will have one too. Daddy has one and I have one. Meaning our genetic pools will combine to make a giant bottom for you one day"


Just trying to help in anyway I can

Scott E.