Seriously Heidi why do you guys always put poor cole in the Pressure cooker. Last year he was melting in a tiger out fit and this year he was actually becoming a cooked chicken. He is going to develop a complex. All those year of my mom dressing me and this year I escaped it by running away to Mexico for 4 months
2 comments:
Julia - next year make sure your mom comes to my house - I give LOTS of candy. Bring your friends
Aunt Becky
Seriously Heidi why do you guys always put poor cole in the Pressure cooker. Last year he was melting in a tiger out fit and this year he was actually becoming a cooked chicken. He is going to develop a complex. All those year of my mom dressing me and this year I escaped it by running away to Mexico for 4 months
Post a Comment