Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hair cuts

First of all sorry it's been soooo long since I have posted. I have been busy, and generally not interesting in blogging. Some people love to blog, I don't! But I do enjoy reading blogs and l like to keep friends and family updated on our lives so I do my best with this blogging thing!

Back to the hair cuts. Cole is getting his first real hair cute today! Sad, but much needed. We just need a good clean up hair cut so I can keep up on maintenance...hopefully! I told Brandon, I bet we are buzzing it come summer...we'll see!

Second...Julia cut her OWN hair! So I was looking in her doll house the other day, and I saw something behind the little bed. I thought it was doll hair until I looked closer. "Julia is this your hair?!? Yes mommy. Did you cut your hair tonight!?!...No mommy, no. (huh?) I cut it the other day!" Seriously! How did I miss that one! Oh well, lucky for us it is kind-of right in the middle of her head where I tend to put a ponytail. So now her ponytail just sticks up a little more. I totally thought I had it instilled in her head that 'only Heather cuts your hair.' She even told me that when I was trying to trim her hair once. Oh well, I guess it can really happen to anyone!

That long section of hair on her bed is how long the rest of that sticking up hair should be!


1 comment:

Jon and Erin said...

I love that new picture of you guys. What cute kids. I think of you often as I try to get Noah to sleep each night picturing all you had to do to get Julia to sleep. Sigh...one day he'll sleep I hope.