Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Julia!

My sweet little girl turned 4!! I can't believe it. Her actual birthday was Feb. 28th, I'm a little slow with the birthday post!

This is the first birthday that I'm really amazed how old she is. It has been 4 years since she was born and I just can't believe it sometimes. Just one more year until she starts kindergarden...I'm not ready yet!! (ok, maybe sometimes I am!) Julia is a very sweet, caring little girl. She is an awesome big sister and Cole adores her! I see him trying to copy her all the time and it's the cutest thing. She is very honest and can be sensitive at times. She has always been a tough, and somewhat wild girl, but I can see her sweet sensitve side more and more as she grows up. My favorite thing is just to take her, just about anywhere, and hang out. I love the conversations we can have, and just how much she loves life and her family. We are blessed with a great little girl! (don't tell her she's a little girl...only big girls around here!)





No comments: