My little girl turned 5 today! Wow, she is seriously growing up so much. Some days I look at her and tell her you look older...stop growing up! She just laughs at me, I love that she can understand jokes and teasing. She is out to breakfast with her daddy, I think this is a wonderful tradition he is starting because Brandon LOVES to go out to breakfast, and Julia loves to hang out with her daddy. She came down this morning hopped in bed with him and the first question out our her mouth was, "daddy can we go to breakfast now?" That's his girl!
Julia is a sweetie, with lots of spunk! She is getting more girly as she gets older, but can still keep up with the boys. Her teacher says she is the type of girl that will be friends with everyone, not just one clique. She is easy going and loves her friends! She loves her brother, and loves teaching him lots of things...when he will listen that is! I was just telling Julia the other day how God made her very cheerful. She is rarely sad, or mad. Even if her brother hurts her, she moves on quickly and doesn't hold a grudge...(i hope that lasts, such a wonderful quality). It's hard to believe she will be in Kindegarden. I told Brandon please don't make me send her on the bus. I can handle her going to school as long as I can still drive her! We are blessed everyday with Julia and her spirit. Love that girl!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Heidi, that was a sweet note about your little girl. I think she is just like you. Friends with everyone and always happy! You are doing a great job with her!
Post a Comment