Tuesday, March 20, 2007
25 weeks pregnant
I'm afraid my belly has grown quite a lot in the last month. It's starting to bug my back already which is not good. I think I need to find my heating pad then I'll be much happier! (I'm in a tank top and capris because we were in Phoenix, AZ and it was extremely hot. This outfit would not work in Oregon right now!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I didn't know you went on a trip! Fun! Did Julia go with you? You look great and I'm looking forward to tonight..see you then!
You are so cute! I am so excited for our group! Love ya.
It was nice to have them on a trip so we could have Julia for several days to ourselves. We had fun!
Grammy & Papa
I am glad you guys had a good time in AZ! Hopefully we can be outside wearing capris and tank tops here in Oregon soon! How did Mike do during spring training?
Post a Comment