Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Grandma Ekstrom
We had some said news around here. Last Saturday morning Grandma Hilma went to be with the Lord. It is so wonderful that she is finally with the Lord and out of pain, but we will miss her. Grandma was 89 years old. The service will be this Saturday. Her is a recent picture of Grandma and her two great-grand kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Heidi,
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma. What a blessing that she is freed from her daily pain and with the Father in heaven. Praying for you and your family.
Love, Megan
Sorry to hear, our prayers are with you guys. How great she got to meet her great grandchildren. Mike just lost his Grandma a week ago, it seems to be that time in life where we are all old enough to be losing Grandparents, sad. Hang in there.
What a Blessing that Grandma Hilma got to spend time with her great grand children. The picture is great. Praise the Lord that she is no longer in pain and in the presence of the Lord!
Love,
Dawn/Mom/Grammy
Praying for you friend. If you need any help watching the kids while you go to the funeral or anything, let me know!
sorry again about your grandma. i didn't ever get to know her but i know she was loved by a lot of people. what a blessing that she got a few years with Julia and some time with Cole too..I'm sure that meant the world to her. I have a grandma that is kind of failing health wise and I see it in her eyes every time she is with my kids..it means so much to them. I'm glad your grandma is no longer suffering and in a better place.
Post a Comment