I think my favorite thing right now is when Julia kisses Cole and he just smiles at her. It is so precious.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He was soooo much fun last night. Such a doll! His face absolutely lights up when he smiles...it is precious! We need to get together soon and let our girls and boys play!
4 comments:
He was soooo much fun last night. Such a doll! His face absolutely lights up when he smiles...it is precious! We need to get together soon and let our girls and boys play!
He gets cuter by the minute! Seriously! I love how much the big kids love the little kids. Siblings are the best.
He is just too cute! I love that his hair is coming back in, he looks like such a little man sitting up in his bumbo chair!
Cole is such a happy baby, what a blessing!
It is fun to hear Julia talk to him and have him laugh and coo back.
Post a Comment