Friday, December 07, 2007
Lazy days
Yesterday, all we did was hang out and relax. Ok, maybe that has been all week! It has been hard trying to get Cole on a decent sleeping schedual so we pretty much don't get out of the house much. I am mentally adjusting to this schedual and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband that lets me get out of the house every once in a while in the evenings to get something done, or to just get out a of the house!! Staying home has allowed me to work hard on getting the kids down at the some time, which is so nice. I'm actually getting things done a little at a time (kind-of). Here's a picture of the kids watching a movie. Cole didn't make it that long, but Julia loved that he snuggled up to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm right there with you. Today was the first day all week I took the kids somewhere. This is such a tricky time with schedules and so many naps..the timing has to be just right. Luke got half of his nap at WinCo today:) It's so much easier to stay home though isn't it?
I hear both of you. I have been home the last few days in my sweats with the kids, and I kind of like how relaxed we all are when we aren't rushing out the door. It also allows me to be training them in certain areas that they need to be trained in right now. I hope that the sleep thing is going better for you Heidi! I love these times, it makes me realize we won't be able to do this forever! Someday we will be running them to school, and games...no more lazy days:(
Cute picture of Julia & Cole relaxing together!!
Love,
Grammy Dawn
Schedual, come on Heidi, lets try: Schedule.
B.
Post a Comment