Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What we have been up to...

It has been forever sense I've blogged so I'll update you on what we have been up to.

Julia and I have been baking quite a bit lately and having so much fun. She loves to stand on the chair whenever I'm cooking now, unfortunately that chair can be a hazard for me! Her's Julia making cookies.

And now eating cookies...the best part!

We tried to go to zoo lights last friday night. Julia fell asleep half way there, but we thought she still might wake up when we got there so we kept going. Well, we had to go park and be shuttled to the zoo. So we got bundled up and got on the shuttle...she still wasn't waking up. Finally, the bus pulled up the the zoo, and we saw TONS of people...I don't think I have ever seen that many people at the zoo. So we stayed on the bus and went right back to our car. Poor Julia never woke up and really don't know what she missed...long, long lines. I"m thinking next year we will go the 1st of Dec.

No comments: