Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Julia!

Julia turns 3 today! I can't believe how old she is getting. She is such a wonderful little girl, and she truly amazes us everyday. She is busy, animated, and so funny. Her imagination is wonderful, and we love to hear all the ideas she comes up with. She is sitting on a bunch of pillows right now telling me, "I"m cracking my eggs" ?!? Lately when I turn around while driving she asks me "mom are you going crazy?" Most of the time my response is 'yes.' Julia is very caring, and conscience of others. I love Julia's spirit and I pray she never loses it. I pray she will use it to do amazing things for the Lord.


5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Julia! You are such a wonderful friend to others and so much fun to be with. We love you!
~ Jenna and Megan

Faith said...

Happy Birthday again Julia! Glad we got to see you this morning!! Hope you enjoyed your day! I can't believe you are 3..I remember when your mommy was pregnant and decorating your beautiful room in Hood River!! You are a fun and loving little girl..I hope you and Peyton are always friends!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julia! You are such a sweet little girl who always has a smile on her face! Hope just loves getting to play with you. Glad we got to see you on your special day!

Tonya said...

Happy birthday to Julia! Glad we got to share a little of her special day with her. She really is a little sweetheart with a fun personality!

schmidt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JULIA! Can't wait to have your party! We LOVE you a bussel & A peck.
Love,
Grammy & Papa