Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy Late Valentines Day!
My pictures don't want to load right now, hopefully they will later...and I'll have time later. We had a nice Valentines day. In the morning we went to M2M at church and Julia got to play with all her friends. Then we took naps/quiet time. When the kids got up we went and got a papa murphy's heart shaped pizza. Yum, it was so good because I didn't want to cook and Brandon always loves pizza! You can't go wrong with that!! Before dinner Julia and I copied a fellow blogger and made chocolate covered marshmallows. They were so good, and so easy to make. Julia could do everything with very little help from me, so then she really enjoys the project! I'll work on those pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was so fun seeing you at M2M! I must have missed you today at Ben and Tera's house. See ya soon!
Post a Comment