I took Julia in the other day to get her hair cut. It was so much fun, she loved it! The long hair wasn't really working for her. I think she's like her mom...the longer the hair gets the thinner it gets...bummer!
Wow it does look a lot thicker. And she sat still for the cut? I should take Jenna in. She won't sit still for me (hence all the bad hair trims) but I bet she would for someone else.
5 comments:
I love how cute it looks in the back now! It looks thicker for sure, but I love the little bob haircuts on little girls!
Wow it does look a lot thicker. And she sat still for the cut? I should take Jenna in. She won't sit still for me (hence all the bad hair trims) but I bet she would for someone else.
That is so funny...I just cut Hope's hair too! She has the same problem, the longer it gets, the thinner it gets.
Her hair looks so cute:)
Love the hair cut! And we all said, it looks thicker!
XO
Grammy Dawn
It does look cute, and it looks thicker shorter, too. I bet it might grow thicker now that it's cut, too.
Post a Comment