So for anyone that want's to know I figured I would put Julia's 3 year old statistics on here with Cole. Some day I won't be able to share all that info but for now here goes:
Julia 31.25 lbs
36.75 inches
She was 45% for one of those and 50% for the other. I can't remember which one was which though! She is my perfect girl right in the middle!
Cole is a little different story!! Haha!!
Cole 9 months
25lbs 9oz.
29 inches
Cole is still off the chart for weight, so that means above 95 or 97% whatever that would be. He was way off the chart at 7 months though, and now we are almost on the chart! He is in the 75% for heighth, and 80% for head size. He still is are big boy, but not quite as tall as he used to be. We just love our doughboy, unless we have to carry him around for a while! Cole has been hitting some other milestones these last couple of weeks and days. He is now crawling. He has been working on that for a good couple of weeks and now he is good at it! He is starting to wave, and can pull himself up to his knees. Cole is growing up so fast! We went from wondering if he would ever move to not being able to believe how old he is getting! It all makes me ready for summer so he can hopefully walk around with us this summer! We need to learn how to put video on here so we can show everyone him crawling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
They change and grow sooo fast! It is fun watching them all progress, and develop into the little people God wants them to be with the help of loving nurturing parents. Praise the Lord for all my beautiful grandchildren.
Love, Hugs 'N Prayers!
Grammy Dawn
So funny Heidi! Your kids, big or average are both adorable and FUN!
Yes you do! Or, we just need to get together so I can see it in person, because I am sure it is sooo cute! Hope all is well, sorry about the accident, I know from experience how much of a pain those can be to deal with insurance. Hang in there! Glad your kids are healthy and you are all ok!
I just love Cole's roles there perfect and adorable! And I can't believe it was Julia's 3 yr chk up, that went by way too fast!We should do something, I get the girlies on Friday!
Healthy babies are such a blessing:)
Um...you don't need to do any arm workouts! :)Can you still carry him IN the carseat???? I totally love the rolly-polly type - so cute!
Post a Comment