Thursday, June 19, 2008
Going a little green?!?
There has been so much talk lately of good plastic and bad plastic. (ok, maybe not good, but you know what I mean) I have been thinking about it all but not actually doing anything. My views normally are 'well, everything is going to kill us someday.' Now I know that isn't necessarily a good view, but that's how I feel. That doesn't mean that I blow everything off though. I have been feeling a little guilty about Cole's bottles. They have seen better days...to say the least. I hate washing bottles by hand so I bought enough for like two days and they always go in the dishwasher and microwave. Now I bough the bottles used...(bottles get expensive) and that was when I had Julia, so the bottles have definitely been around. Today I had to go to Babies R Us for something else and I saw Cole's bottles made without BPA (i don't know what it is, but I know it's bad). I decided to get 3 new bottles, and so I'm throwing out the others. I feel good knowing that I don't have to worry about the bad stuff going into my baby's system. It's a slow process changing the way we think about things and about the way we live but I do think that it is important. So if anyone is curious I got the new Dr Brown bottles that are BPA free, they have the PP sticker on them, not the pc sticker. I love Dr Brown bottles, but that's another story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for the insight, I have been thinking about that a lot as well, especially when I will be using bottles a lot in the next few months. I will have to pick up some of those myself! Thanks Heidi!
Post a Comment