My mom and I are doing the Harvest Moon Bazaar again this year and we are so excited. Mostly to sit and talk and relax! It is going to be Nov. 12th-14th at Good Shepherd, and my mom is going to have a pre-bazaar at her barn on Tuesday night. If anyone want to come please do! We will be there from 4pm-8pm on tues night. Here's some pictures of the cool things she has painted, and some of the things I have sewn.
2 comments:
WOW! You guys have been busy. As usual, it's all beautiful!! Okay a few questions...
how much is that red mirror with the polka-dots?? I LOVE it!
how much are those black benches?? LOVE them although I have no where to put one:)
Wow..I love it all!! You are both so talented. Bryan and Carol are doing the bazaar too!
Heidi you did good with the post. Thanks it is going to be fun!!!
Post a Comment