Tuesday, November 28, 2006

California

These last couple of weeks have been so busy it seems like. Everything just started happening at once. The weekend before Thanksgiving my mom and Julia and me went to San Diego to visit the relatives. Julia did so great, the first two days she really didn't get naps and still was so much fun. We basically went down just to hang out and relax and see everyone again. Ok, so maybe that just means we went to show Julia off! Here are some pictures from the weekend.


Ok, so some people might not like this photo because yes my, not yet 2 year old daughter, is glued to the DVD player. We have learned that headphones are great because then she can listen really well. I don't care what people think because she was SO cute and SO good. The DVD player saved our lives, and the lives of everyone that sat by us!!

Mike was down in California too because he was playing in the alumni game at Point Loma, so we all went to watch. It was a beautiful day, about 75 with a nice breeze. It was very hard to come home to Oregon.


3 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad to hear that your trip to Cali went well! What fun! I am all for your picture of Julia watching DVDs on the plane. We did the same thing, and it made the plane flight so pleasant for everyone! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Heidi! Glad you had a good time. I am not judging you at all regarding the DVD player. In September Bryan took Peyton to the beach and we put the passenger seat down, put our laptop on it and played Cinderella. He said she didn't make a peep the whole time. Sometimes you have to do those things to keep them from misbehaving and keep you sane. Especially on a plane with lots of strangers. I'm sure they appreciated it. It's no fun to sit next to a toddler that is talking and whining the whole flight..I've been stuck next to one before!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Sounds like a fun time! And about the DVD player, I don't think that we could travel long distances without ours!! Kudos my friend!