This is Julia pouting and throwing a little tantrum. I don't remember why she was so upset, but I decided to take a picture so you could see she's not perfect, close, but not perfect. Sometimes it's kind-of cute when she's so upset because she always wants a hug afterwards. I can handle that, because Julia has never been much of a cuddlier.

3 comments:
I'm so glad that Julia isn't perfect. How boring that would be :) I love all your new posts. Black eyes...we have had a few of those. Julia's is so pretty.
I agree, our lives would be so dull if we had perfect little children. Julia is getting so big. Keep up the good work! Tantrums are not fun, but they start to lessen as time passes.
This is one of those posts that grandmas need to see. How many times have I heard "Peyton is PERFECT " from one of her grandmas. They forget what toddlers are like I think!
Post a Comment