Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A new friend, and the trip home

My cousin Robyn has a good friend that has a little girl a couple of months younger than Julia so we got them together to play the last day in California. They had so much fun. Normally Julia is the one that I have to worry about bullying other kids but Jae it turned out is pretty tough. The girls would be running around the yard and Jae would run up and tackle Julia. It was hilarious!! It didn't bother Julia at all she was just a little confused sometimes.


So this was right before we were suppose to catch our flight. Our flight got delayed though...ugg. Actually, I think it was the Lord's blessing because we were able to go back to my cousins house and give Julia a nap. She would have been pretty tired and cranky without that nap.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So Julia had some competition huh? That is so cute! I bet she was suprised to be tackled from behind. I love that last picture where she is holding everything she can possibly hold while in a stroller!