It's been a while since I've updated anything on here, so I thought I should finally get some pictures of Thanksgiving up. We had 32 people at Thanksgiving with one very long table. My mom and aunt Becky got it organized to have our meal at Powell Valley Church in their basement banquet room. It ended up being a lot of fun and really relaxing. We played games and looked at old pictures. It was really nice because the church left the nursery open for Julia, so after we ate she went down for a nap. We really couldn't have asked for anything more. It was a great Thanksgiving! Julia was pretty much done eating at this point so down for a nap she went!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Fun times! That's a big group for Thanksgiving and a VERY big table. I haven't seen Mike or Steve in quite a while. They are so grown up!! Glad you guys had such a good time!
1 comment:
Fun times! That's a big group for Thanksgiving and a VERY big table. I haven't seen Mike or Steve in quite a while. They are so grown up!! Glad you guys had such a good time!
Post a Comment