Monday, December 18, 2006

Another Christmas party

We got invited to some friends Christmas party at there house. No kids! It was so much fun, we haven't been to a real Christmas party in so long. It was so fun to just hang out and relax and not have to worry about what Julia was getting into. We had a white elephant gift exchange that was hilarious. I'm going to start looking for a new gag gift for next year now!

Here's a picture of all us girls. The guys picture wasn't all that great so I decided not to show it, sorry guys you'll have to do better job next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun night! Glad that you guys could come! It is so much fun hanging out and getting to know you guys better.

Jessi said...

Heidi, I found you! It looks like you are doing so well and happy with your little family. We need to be in touch! jnicole228@yahoo.com

Jessi Mather (Dixon)

Jessi said...

I've linked your blog onto mine now so I can watch what you guys are up to! Great to see how you are.

Jes