Here's my little Hawaiian baby! How cute is she?!? This was at Brandon's aunt's house in Bend, they have pigs so Julia had to check them out with Grandma. Yum, mom found a new sticky snack!
yeah for updates! I love seeing pics of everyone. I am so sorry I just got your message from sunday at 4 on monday. I would have loved to see you guys. I will see you thursday. 10 oclock.
I used to get these fruit nuggats by Florida's Natural, just a variation on the fruit snacks. I bought the wrong thing though and these are fruit strings...they are ok, but messier.
4 comments:
What is the sticky snack?
She is getting cuter and cuter Heidi! Hope you are all doing well.
yeah for updates! I love seeing pics of everyone. I am so sorry I just got your message from sunday at 4 on monday. I would have loved to see you guys. I will see you thursday. 10 oclock.
I used to get these fruit nuggats by Florida's Natural, just a variation on the fruit snacks. I bought the wrong thing though and these are fruit strings...they are ok, but messier.
Post a Comment