I'm afraid that we are starting to be in the minority in the fact that we still get a real Christmas tree. We got all bundled up in our boots and all piled into Brandon's truck. His truck is pretty much filthy so we really don't have to worry about ruining anything. We are dirty before we even get to the tree lot. Julia had so much fun walking around looking for a tree. She was amazed at all the trees. When we found the one we wanted she made sure to really check it out well. It was a lot of fun taking Julia out to cut down our tree and I can't wait for next year to do it again. ( I decided that whether I want a real tree or not, we have to get one because it would look kind-of bad for nurseryman to have fake tree!!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are in that minority with you! I love cutting down our own tree..it's too much fun and the smell and look of a real tree is SO worth it!
We get the real tree too, but someone else cuts it down for us. Just like you said, with trees being in the family, you just can't have a fake one in your house. And the smell is simply Christmas.
2 comments:
We are in that minority with you! I love cutting down our own tree..it's too much fun and the smell and look of a real tree is SO worth it!
We get the real tree too, but someone else cuts it down for us. Just like you said, with trees being in the family, you just can't have a fake one in your house. And the smell is simply Christmas.
Post a Comment