Friday, December 08, 2006
Guess what?!?
Well, Brandon and I have news. Julia is going to be a big sister. Yes, we are pregnant. I just have my first doctors appt. today and all is well. They did a ultra-sound, which is pretty cool. Last time I only had one ultra-sound and that was at 20 weeks. It was pretty amazing how clearly you can see the baby this early in the pregnacy. Well, I thought I was at 8 weeks or so, but I was wrong. I am about 11 weeks already. So they figured the due date to be around July 2nd. We are all really excited. I'm glad that overall I'm feeling pretty well, and I haven't been tired like I was with Julia. That is a big blessing figuring I'm chasing an almost 2 year old around! I'll do my best to continue to update about the new baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! And how nice to go to the doctor and find out that you are further along than you thought!
It was so great seeing you on Thursday and I can't wait until Saturday! Congrats you look great for being 11 weeks!
Congrats again Heidi. So excited for you 3. Glad you are feeling pretty good too. It's fun that you are so close in your pregnancy to my sister, then I can look at you to know what she is probably experiencing at the time.
Congrats again Heidi. So excited for you 3. Glad you are feeling pretty good too. It's fun that you are so close in your pregnancy to my sister, then I can look at you to know what she is probably experiencing at the time.
Congrats again Heidi. So excited for you 3. Glad you are feeling pretty good too. It's fun that you are so close in your pregnancy to my sister, then I can look at you to know what she is probably experiencing at the time.
yeah, i hope the next one is as funny as julia! I am so excited for you. Even more kids! I cant believe it.
oops..patience has never been a strong virtue of mine. i just REALLY wanted to congratulate you! so i thought three times would do!:)
oops..patience has nev....just kidding:)
Post a Comment