Friday, January 05, 2007

Christmas with the Hampsons

Christmas day we got to go hang out with Brandon's Aunt and Uncle from Portland. We had so much fun just relaxing and watching Julia run around. Except for one broken candy dish she was wonderful. Over all Christmas was great this year. It was wonderful seeing all the family. We had great fun, fellowship, and amazing food!! As Julia get's older it will be neat to teach her what Christmas is really about, the birth of Jesus. And, hopefully she will be amazing at teaching her younger brother or sister someday.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Man, you posted a lot..I like it. Looks like you guys had a good and busy Christmas. Glad you could be with all the fam!!

Anonymous said...

ps..I almost fell out of my seat when I saw that you had posted!:) haha! Hope to see you guys Sunday

Anonymous said...

Those were some good cookies, right Julia!