Friday, January 12, 2007

Julia's favorites

Julia got this magnadoodle thing for Christmas and just loves it. It has stamps that she goes to town with. The best part is that she loves it when other people draw with her on it. Wonderful for learning to share!

Dress up Julia, really she does love to dress up. I think the face is more about mom taking the picture standing in her way then not liking something.


So Julia loves to watch movies. It amazes me that she will sit still long enough to watch them, but she will sit and watch the whole movie sometimes. Her favorite movie is Car's right now, so this is her watching Cars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peyton and Julia should play dress up sometime! Peyton loves the cheap heels too but they are so dangerous on our floors..she totally slips and falls! How are you feeling? Julia is such a cutie..such a big girl.

Heidi said...

Julia would love to play dress up, or anything else for that matter. She loves playing with other kids lately. We'll have to get the girls together sometime. I'm feeling good, pretty normal except for the growing belly!

Greg and Andrea said...

I can't believe how big Julia's getting! I'm glad to see you let your little one watch movies, too. :) Kari loves Toy Story and Toy Story 2 right now. Congratulations, by the way, on the 'bun in the oven'!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Heidi! Julia is getting so big. I can't wait until the Women's Retreat! It will be so fun!

Anonymous said...

ps: I want to see some prego pics! :)