Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tea parties and dress up

Julia is such a girl. I found a tea set in the closet that I was planning on giving her for Christmas but forgot about it. It worked out good because I got to wait until she was really good to give it to her. Anyways she loves it. I kind-of screwed up though because it makes noise every time you 'pour' tea out of it, and it doesn't have an off switch. Darn toys that don't have off switches!

I really tried to get her to look at me for this photo, instead she is running away...not looking at me.


How much pink can you wear at one time?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting to be such a big girl Heidi! She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the all pink outfit!! What a doll. Sorry about the "no off switch" toy! I hate those.

Anonymous said...

oh, and Peyton has those same slippers...she LOVES them!

Megan said...

Very stylish outfit. Pink from head to toe. Let's get the girls together sometime soon...when the runny noses go away :)