Monday, October 29, 2007

Painting

We have been working on switching Julia into a new room. The room we are switching her into needed a little work to say the least. After getting some new sheet rock and texture it is now a beautiful blank canvas! I was trying to get a little painting done but it wasn't happening very well, and Julia found a paint brush and wanted to help. Lucky for me she found the littlest paint brush ever so I said "ya, you can help me paint!" She had a blast and I was thankful she couldn't do much damage with her paint brush!


'The Pose'

3 comments:

schmidt said...

"Julia" looks like you had fun helping. A little body painting too!
Love,
Grammy Dawn

Megan said...

I bet she loved painting with you! I'm excited to see the finished room. Maybe we could get our girls together soon?

Anonymous said...

Umm, those pictures kill me. I love Julia! She is so fun. I love her spunk:) See you Thurs. xoxo