


One of our family traditions that we have started with the kids is that every year, daddy will take them to pick out an ornament of there choosing. I'm making Brandon do it because I'm afraid I won't let them pick out 'whatever' they want. Here is what Julia picked out this year, the elephant, and oops I picked out the ducky for Cole.

Since we are somewhat potty trained, I'm afraid Julia is getting a plumber booty!



5 comments:
Great pictures! Wish I could have a live tree, I guess I will try to enjoy yours.
Love,
Grammy
Welcome to the world of pants never fitting right, it was nice when there diapers held the pants up!! Cute pictures!
Love the picture of Julia kissing the tree. Too cute.
That tree kissing picture is the sweetest! And yes, pants will never fit again. At least no for a while.
Have you tried pants that have an adjustable waist? :)
I was going to tell you a funny story today at Mom-to-Mom, but I never got to talk to you...next time...and yes, it involves that great acid-reflux puke!
Post a Comment