Cole is walking! He has been taking steps here and there for about a week or so, and now I can truly say 'he is walking.' The farthest is about 5+ feet. He takes little tiny steps so who knows how many steps it is...it's so cute. He tends to bail at something or someone, but every once in a while you catch him just walking. I can't believe my baby is almost one and is walking. This year has totally flown by!!!!
Ugg, i can't seem to post any pictures lately. Maybe next time.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
WHAT? COLE IS WALKING? I am seriously shocked. This year has gone by fast. Our little boys are growing up. Can't wait to see him walking!!
Wow! What a big boy!! And for a second child to be walking so soon? I know they're all SO different, but usually the second child walks much later. How cool! Get ready to be extra extra busy Mommy!!
Our Grandson walking?!! Watch out, now the FUN begins. I just realized how unchild proof the house is, especially the kitchen.
Love,
Grammy Dawn
WOW! THis year has gone by fast. I imagine that his walking will soon be followed by RUNNING, chasing after his sister!
WOW Heidi! I cant believe that! Where has the time gone? He is going to be one at the end of the month, and yet it feels like just yesterday we were all pregnant together! Cant wait to see it!
Oh how fun! Just like Grace. I swear they see the older sister running around and just want to be like them! Can't wait to see him walking either:)
Post a Comment