Those pictures are SO CUTE! Adorable skirt, cute smiles, just adorable. It was fun to have you and your kids over today, thanks for coming!
Happy Valentines day to you all, Like you I'm blog challenged, but it is really fun to see your photos and read about your family.
What cuties! They are both getting so big Heidi! Good to see you Thursday!
Thanks for the heart cookies! The kids loved them...I mean they would have if I wouldn't have eaten them first;)Alright, I'm sorta kidding. I can't believe how much of a BOY you have and how much of a GIRL Julia is. The photos say it all. So cute!
Your kids are so cute! I love Cole's haircut! He looks so much older (and just wait...you're going to say he hasn't gotten it, yet, right?) :-)
CUTE!!
Cute Pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those pictures are SO CUTE! Adorable skirt, cute smiles, just adorable. It was fun to have you and your kids over today, thanks for coming!
Happy Valentines day to you all,
Like you I'm blog challenged, but it is really fun to see your photos and read about your family.
What cuties! They are both getting so big Heidi! Good to see you Thursday!
Thanks for the heart cookies! The kids loved them...I mean they would have if I wouldn't have eaten them first;)Alright, I'm sorta kidding. I can't believe how much of a BOY you have and how much of a GIRL Julia is. The photos say it all. So cute!
Your kids are so cute! I love Cole's haircut! He looks so much older (and just wait...you're going to say he hasn't gotten it, yet, right?) :-)
CUTE!!
Cute Pictures!
Post a Comment