We pretty much finished Carson's room before he was born, that big brown circle will have his initial in it, but we couldn't come up with a name before we saw him...hence the big brown random circle. Soon it will have a cute red or green C...or maybe blue. Anyways, I thought I would post some pictures of his room, because now we have to take his crib apart because our crib got recalled...ugg! Total bummer, but better now then when he is in it. Right now Carson still sleeps in his cradle in our room. So now we have to take apart the crib and mail back all the hardware, and then we get a voucher to go get a new crib.


The other day Cole said he wanted to hold Carson, so I quickly got the camera. This is the first time he has cared about holding bother. Now he totally loves Carson, and is always asking 'where's baby?' What a good brother!

3 comments:
So cute, Heidi! The room and the kids!
Oh my word. ADORABLE room! I love it. And those pics of your boys are beyond precious. Can't wait to see him in person soon!
I love the room! Great colors.
Those pics of the boys are so cute!
Congratulations guys!!!
Post a Comment